N+1 or 1+1 redundancy is designed into the system Modular fault-tolerant design enables advanced management of fuel cell
Modular system design means easy hot-swoppable maintenance in seconds, without tools, and while continuing to provide power
to the customer load. With a fault-tolerant design, we can ensure continued power to customer equipment,
using larger power modules building blocks. Multiple bus and multiple voltage scenarios are easy to accomodate.
- The systems allow us to configure the power to suit the load from 1kW to 20kWs.
- Scable Hydrogen storage provides for up to hundreds of hours of runtime.
Monitoring and Control
Remote / local system configuration and status monitoring for historical and operational data
- Annual air filter inspection
- Refueling not needed as fuel generated onsite Mean time to repair - minutes
- Advanced diagnostics and self-testing
- Hydrogen in, power and warm water out No emissions
- Low noise signatures under 60 dBA @ 5 feet
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 50°C Field-proven ability to perform during hurricanes, tusanmis and other harsh
- Diverse geographic locations